Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Product Manager position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: CEO
Day Translations seeks an entrepreneurial Product Manager to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. You will be responsible for the process of analyzing, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions for our users. Bringing in the customer perspective and being the customer advocate at all times. You will contribute and guide a team that is tasked with a product line of application solutions. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to planning new products for the company.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- You are responsible for the overall product release high-level plan (Alpha, Beta and Public Releases) Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into exhaustive specification product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Develop detailed product requirements and review each product release against these requirements for acceptance
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products Understand workplace Apps strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy, keeping in mind the product positioning and target customer
- You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product (applications) offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Manage vendors related to Product UI/ UX and Marketing Material such as Informational Video, Website, SEO/ SMO, etc.
- Work with the Sales team to give them the product understanding/ training needed to sell the Product in the field.
- Support them with leads if required to have an informational meeting with potential customers. Interact with Engineering Team Leads to ensure a thorough understanding of requirements from PM team
- Manage feedback from internal users and accordingly share with PM team or QA team for fixing.
- Graduate level degree in any program
- Knowledge and experience in product management, I.T projects
- Must have 5+ years of experience in the I.T Industry
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Strong decision-making, attention to detail, organizational and skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.