Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Account Executive position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: CEO
Day Translations is announcing its career opening for the position of Account Executive to join our sales department to contribute to an increase in B2B sales and maintain our company client relationships at a high standard. We are looking for someone who is very motivated by sales and enjoys working in commissions-based environment. The ideal candidate is passionate about helping companies and people with solutions and ensuring customer satisfaction. Sales for us is an opportunity to meet new people and help them with their problems rather than just making a profit.
A successful candidate should have experience working with language services and can cold call businesses in order to find potential prospects in an international market. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to have a growing career in the language industry, and who is interested in earning high sales commissions. We offer percentage based new sales and residual commissions for this position and many other benefits in our compensation package such as:
- Paid and Non-Paid Time Off
- PTO Benefits such as Vacations, National and Local Holidays, Sick Leave, Marriage Leave, Birthday Leave, Parental Leave and Funeral Leave.
- Bonuses such as Employee of The Month, Outstanding Performance Bonus and Anniversary Bonus.
- Career development and growth with paid webinars and courses.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify new potential customers and facilitate the sales process from beginning to end.
- Work closely with our marketing department for projects and initiatives that can open new opportunities in new markets.
- Manage key accounts and act as the point of contact for clients.
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics.
- Develop, identify, qualify and close sales opportunities in coordination with the sales department.
- Develop an effective understanding of the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of Day Translations’ services and products in order to promote and educate new and existing clients.
- Provide a high level of service and customer support and manage client expectations.
- Identify new business opportunities by actively learning about each client’s industry, business needs and company culture.
- Proven work experience in sales or similar positions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing o relevant field is preferred but not required.
- An ability to gasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement.
- Familiar with CRM and sales software in order to generate leads and analyze the statistics of sales and make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Strong decision-making, attention to detail, organizational and skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.