Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Recruiter Position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: Human Resources Coordinator
Day Translations is seeking to hire a recruiter for a full-time career in our human resources department. We’re seeking a pro-active, dedicated, and friendly candidate who has experience with the entire recruiting life cycle of vendors and freelancers. In this position you will oversee the screening and processing of our applicants looking to register in our freelance database of translators, interpreters, subtitlers, transcreator and others. The ideal candidate should have experience with recruiting freelancers, and it is a plus if you have work with positions related to the language industry, or if you have worked as a translator or interpreter. A successful candidate should have cross-cultural intelligence as we process candidates from all around the world.
- Building employer branding and being a role model of the organizational culture
- Maintaining and updating our databases.
- Assisting the recruitment efforts by attracting talent, sourcing, and job posting through different platforms (organic listing and sponsored) besides cultivating professional relationships with passive and active candidates
- Coordinating with hiring managers to write job descriptions based on organizational structure
- Pre-screening and screening of applicants through different filters.
Coordination with hiring managers the recruiting process of technical positions
- Background checks
- Salary negotiation and Salary Budgeting
- Organization, optimization, and automation of recruiting workflows for the internal and external positions
- Ensure database integrity of applicants and contractors
- Initiate the on-boarding process for new hires
- Develop recruiting KPIs and ensure goals are met in alignment with ROI optimization
- Other HR-related tasks assigned by the President of the company, the executive assistant and/or HR Manager
- +1 years of experience in Human Resources
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or any relevant field is preferred
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (Native or C1) and fluency in a foreign language
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail including the ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and politeness
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.