Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Social Media Manager Position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (Based in China)
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Day Translations is announcing its career opening for the position of Content and Social Media Manager. The ideal candidate can identify target customers and have a great understanding of brand development and content strategy. A successful candidate is a community leader who can communicate our company’s brand in an authentic and positive way. You will develop and implement social media marketing plans with the objectives to increase brand awareness, traffic, online reputation, customer retention and sales.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Manage social media platforms: write engaging content, post to the accounts and create digital assets.
- Monitor, measure and report on social media content and effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results; monitor potential issues and report to senior leadership.
- Provide responses to comments, messages, mentions and keywordsBe able to manage social media marketing campaigns and strategies and relevant day-to-day activities.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Be constantly learning about new social media trends in order to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns for future improvements and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor the best practices for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- +1 years of experience in this role or similar roles.
- Excellent Knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and others.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Strong decision-making, attention to detail, organizational and skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.