Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Social Media Manager Position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: Content Manager
Day Translations is announcing its career opening for the position of Social Media Manager. The ideal candidate can identify target customers and have a great understanding of brand development and content strategy. A successful candidate is a community leader who can communicate our company’s brand in an authentic and positive way. You will develop and implement social media marketing plans with the objectives to increase brand awareness, traffic, online reputation, customer retention and sales.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Be able to manage social media marketing campaigns and strategies and relevant day-to-day activities.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Be constantly learning about new social media trends in order to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns for future improvements and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor the best practices for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- +1 years of experience in this role or similar roles.
- Excellent Knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and others.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Strong decision-making, attention to detail, organizational and skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.