Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
View our website at: wwww.daytranslations.com
BPO Manager position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (Worldwide)
Reports to: CEO
We are a leading language service provider based in the US. We are currently diverging into various streams including IT and BPO services. As part of our latest business expansion plans, we are now setting up a new BPO Center, operating virtually and serving globally across different BPO streams.
To establish and manage this new virtual BPO Center, we are looking for a BPO Manager interested in working with us in a long-term and full-time position. If you’re an experienced, organized, detail-oriented and professional BPO Manager with excellent communication skills in English, do not hesitate to apply.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Helping the HR department with staff recruitment, development, and staff planning to meet all service requirements.
- Be accountable for operations running effectively and efficiently to meet agreements with clients and achieving team targets.
- Liaise with the sales team for bringing new clients into our portfolio.
- Be accountable for client management, people management, and revenue achievement.
- Ownership over performance goals for the Center.
- Establish and streamline processes to meet Center's performance goals.
- Provide timely feedback to the management team regarding performance and center improvement initiatives.
- Provide ongoing performance reviews and apply coaching to improve team productivity and efficiency.
- Attend client reviews and identify ways to enhance our services.
- Adhere to best industry practices, ensuring maximum quality and meeting KPIs.
- Experience as a BPO Center Manager in a reputed international BPO
- Experience in voice, chat and backend services with international BPO background
- Graduate-level degree
- Knowledge and experience in account management, client management and revenue management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (Native or C1).
When applying, include the relevant experience and skills in your Cover Letter.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.