Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the BPO Manager position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: CEO
Day Translations Inc. is a leading language service provider based in the US. We are currently diverging into various streams including IT and BPO services. As part of our latest business expansion plans, we are now setting up a new BPO Center, operating virtually from the Philippines and serving globally across different BPO streams.
To establish and manage this new virtual BPO Center, we are looking for a BPO Manager interested in working with us in a long-term and full-time position. If you’re an experienced, organized, detail-oriented and professional BPO Manager with excellent communication skills in English, please read our requirements carefully and apply for this exciting position.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Since this is a new division, you will be responsible for helping HR with staff recruitment, development, and staff planning to meet all service requirements.
- You will be accountable for operations running effectively and efficiently to meet all Service Level Agreements with clients and achieving all team targets.
- You will liaise with the business development team for bringing new clients into our portfolio.
- You will be accountable for client management, people management, and revenue achievement.
- As a BPO Manager, you will be responsible for achieving all performance goals for your Business Center.
- You should take initiatives to establish and streamline processes to meet your performance goals.
- You must provide timely feedback to the management team in the US regarding performance and center improvement initiatives.
- You must provide ongoing performance feedback to your staff, and also give frequent coaching sessions to improve their productivity and efficiency.
- You should attend client reviews and identify ways to enhance our services.
- You will have to adhere to best practices, ensuring maximum quality, meeting all KPIs.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a BPO Center Manager in any reputed international BPO
- Must have 5+ years of experience in voice, chat and backend services with international BPO background
- Graduate level degree in any program
- Knowledge and experience in account management, client management and revenue management
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills in English (100% both written and spoken)
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.