Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the CRM Database Administrator position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: CEO
Day Translations is currently seeking an outstanding Customer Relations Management Administrator. This role is responsible for the overall administration and support of our own custom CRM system built with SugarCRM and SuiteCRM. The successful candidate is someone who has a solid understanding of how a CRM should and can be utilized across a high performing organization.
This is a full-time remote position with benefits such as:
- Paid and Non-Paid Time Off
- PTO Benefits such as Vacations, National and Local Holidays, Sick Leave, Marriage Leave, Birthday Leave, Parental Leave and Funeral Leave.
- Bonuses such as Employee of The Month, Outstanding Performance Bonus and Anniversary Bonus.
- Career development and growth with paid webinars and courses.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Take ownership of all activities related to the CRM and lead the CRM administration.
- Exhibit strong functional understanding of areas that impact the CRM and make necessary customizations to the CRM to meet functional needs.
- Perform requirements, develop design specification documents and also perform tasks such as configuration, testing, data manipulation and documentation.
- Solve problems efficiently, quickly resolve bugs, propose and implement appropriate solutions for feature improvements.
- Periodically clean CRM data
- Create CRM reports for various team needs
- Should have Logical understanding and expertise of creating Data reports
- Minimum of 2-5 years related experience including utilization of Suite CRM and Sugar CRM
Logic Hooks, Workflows, Custom Reports, Modules, Overriding/Modifying existing default functionalities.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Strong decision-making, attention to detail, organizational and skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.