Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (Worldwide)
Reports to: Operations Manager
Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
We are in search of a professional individual to work with us as QA Auditor. The ideal candidate is a creative person who thinks outside the box, is willing to introduce improvements, is self-sufficient, and is educated on QA methods such as Six Sigma. Having excellent people management abilities and a good understanding of how translation management systems works are required.
This person plays a vital role in the maintenance, establishment and development of Quality Assurance programs, policies, processes and procedures as well as in ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
A Quality Assurance Auditor will be a change agent that will foster a quality-driven culture, promote innovative practices that ensure quality and success, and integrate quality practices and accountability into all activities.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure quality, effectiveness, and timeliness, as well as appropriate allocations of our translations process and resources.
- Implement, monitor, evaluate and develop quality assurance and quality control activities to ensure the quality of products produced by Day Translations.
- Actively maintain and improve awareness of QA processes, policies and procedures through training and documentation management
- Analyze data for trends and make recommendations for process improvement.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management. This includes: creating a report on those trends to managements’ attention on a scheduled periodic basis and analyzing, evaluating, improving/developing, and implementing control systems that continually optimize operations or utilize technologies on a worldwide level.
- Maintaining awareness of current industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Handling additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently, effectively, and in compliance with all current regulations.
- Investigate specific client complaints, adverse experiences and operational problems to identify the root causes and design corresponding action plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education
- Experience with ISO 9001 and/or other international standards and regulations
- Experience as QA in regulated industries.
- Exceptional problem solving/critical thinking skills and ability to learn new skills quickly
- Superior organizational and multitasking skills in order to meet commitments and deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluency in a foreign language
- Green or black belt Six Sigma Certification or another quality standard certificate