Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes
About the Interpreting Project Manager Position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (worldwide)
Reports to: Shift supervisor
We are seeking a Project Manager for the Interpreting Department. We are looking for someone passionate about languages, cultures, and who is interested in a long-term career with us. As a Project Manager, you will work in a fast-paced environment, and act as the bridge between our clients and our freelance translators or interpreters. The ideal candidate has experience in interpreting, project management and customer service.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Perform evaluation of costs and prepare project budgets and quotes for clients
- Coordinate all the project phases and efficiently predict the lifespan of all the stages of the project, through accomplishable deadlines
- Adhere to applicable policies and procedures
- Answer client queries thoroughly via chats, phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Reports activity and actively communicates with peers
- Negotiate deadlines and rates with freelancers based on HR freelancer databases
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with freelancers globally
- Monitor and control projects status
- Manage project finances, including budgeting
- Perform quality checks at various stages of the process to ensure quality and accuracy
- Handle freelancer queries
- Experience in project management, business administration, and customer service
- Knowledge and experience using CAT tools is a plus but not required.
- University degree in Business Administration, Translations or any relevant field is preferred
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (Native or C1) and fluency in a foreign language
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail including the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and politeness
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.
Please make sure to accept jobs and communications only from the @daytranslations.com domain. Day Translations does not use @gmail/Hotmail/yahoo or other internet email addresses for any of its official services.