Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Transcreation Manager Position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia and Asia)
Reports to: CEO
Day Translations, Inc. is currently looking for a Multilingual Transcreation Manager to develop our Transcreation department and lead a team of linguists marketing professionals to ensure culturally adapted creative communications for our clients. You will be tasked with creating our first Transcreation department and be responsible for the development of the department’s manuals, structure, workflows, and will assist the H.R. team in the hiring process of future employees within the team. You will be under direct supervision of the Inbound and Outbound Marketing Managers and will work closely with the Operations Manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing the department’s structure and workflows and working closely with H.R. to hire the necessary team members.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Operations team to develop the assets needed to provide this service (packages, marketing collateral, webpage)
- Analyzing client’s briefs and setting up the team of linguists and marketers that will be needed for each project
- Managing the transcreation process that aligns with the client’s brief
- Report on a project basis to the Operations Manager and the Inbound and Outbound Marketing Managers.
- Consistently learn about new and improved transcreation practices to promote a better service.
- BA/MA/BS/MS in Language-related (Translation, International Business field) or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience in advertising, communications, or marketing
- 1+ year experience with Translation Memory software is preferred
- The ability to speak multiple languages is preferred
- Experience with TMX and XLIFF and multiple Sources of Content is preferred
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Strong decision-making, attention to detail, organizational and skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews