Day Translations is a global translation and
interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through
accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing
services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for
individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Human Resources Administrative Assistant position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: Human Resources Coordinator
Day Translations is announcing its career opening for the position of
Human Resources Administrative Assistant. The mission of our Humans
Resources department is to empower and grow the people that work with
us. We are focus on developing the potential of our human capital. We
believe we can achieve our goals by uplifting the people that will get
us there. We are servant leaders and we are looking for someone who is
also passionate about serving others. The ideal candidate should have
core traits such as good empathy, listening skills, and is able to
communicate with others in a diplomatic and amicable way. As the HR
Administrative Assistant, you will assist in the recruiting process for
internal and external positions, and you will help create new manuals
and employee benefits for our organization. Part of your main duties
will also be to assist our head of HR who is our CEO.
This is a full-time remote career with great room for growth for the
right candidate. We offer many benefits in our compensation package such
- Paid and Non-Paid Time Off
- PTO Benefits such as Vacations, National and Local Holidays,
Sick Leave, Marriage Leave, Birthday Leave, Parental Leave and
- Bonuses such as Employee of The Month, Outstanding Performance Bonus and Anniversary Bonus.
- Career development and growth with paid webinars and courses.
- Building employer branding and being a role model of the organizational culture
- Maintaining and updating our databases.
- Assisting the recruitment efforts by attracting talent,
sourcing, and job posting through different platforms (organic listing
and sponsored) besides cultivating professional relationships with
passive and active candidates
- Coordinating with hiring managers to write job descriptions based on organizational structure
- Pre-screening and screening of applicants through different filters.
Coordination with hiring managers the recruiting process of technical positions
- Background checks
- Salary negotiation and Salary Budgeting
- Organization, optimization, and automation of recruiting workflows for the internal and external positions
- Ensure database integrity of applicants and contractors
- Initiate the on-boarding process for new hires
- Develop recruiting KPIs and ensure goals are met in alignment with ROI optimization
- Other HR-related tasks assigned by the President of the company, the executive assistant and/or HR Manager
- +1 years of experience in Human Resources
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or any relevant field is preferred
- Proficient in using tools such as Microsoft Office, Google Suite, CRMs, and HR platforms such as Breezy
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (Native or C1) and fluency in a foreign language
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail including the ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and politeness
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.