Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
View our website at: wwww.daytranslations.com
About the Account Manager position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: CEO
Day Translations is looking for an experienced and self-driven Account Manager who will be responsible for being the lead point of contact for all client matters. You will anticipate our client’s needs, and work within our company to ensure that deadlines for the client are met, and help us and the client succeed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Foster and develop prospective new clients through several strategies including internet research, referrals, cold calling, networking, various professional directories, and personal investigation
- Create and maintain accurate spreadsheets of prospective client data.
- Negotiate deadlines and rates with current and prospective clients.
- Ensure that all jobs are handled appropriately and with keen attention to detail.
- Ensure client satisfaction by following up with delivery, quality and customer service.
- Develop an effective understanding of the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of Day Translations’ services and products in order to promote and educate new and existing clients
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Familiar with CRM and sales software in order to generate leads and analyze the statistics of sales and make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Strong decision-making, attention to detail, organizational and skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.