Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Business Development Representative position
Position type: Commission based only
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for the multiple lines of business of our company. To be successful in this role, you should be able to engage, nurture and develop sales opportunities with new businesses or reactivating dormant business accounts so as to reach their your milestone, weekly goals, and monthly sales quota. Our ideal candidate combines excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset and a go-getter attitude.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that monthly, quarterly and annual sales individual goals are met
- Research markets, niches, locations, industries, organizations, and individuals to find new business opportunities using different market research techniques to prospect clients
- Plan and collaborating in new marketing initiatives
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings and business presentations electronically
- Increase the value of current customers upselling and cross-selling existing services
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients
- Cross-collaborate with other departments such as HR, Marketing and Operations to achieve business goals
- 1+ years of experience in sales, marketing or related field in the Language Service industry or E-commerce businesses
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Familiar with CRM and sales software in order to generate leads and analyze the statistics of sales and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Strong decision-making, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.