Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
View our website at: wwww.daytranslations.com
About the Proposal Writer Government Contracts
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America)
Reports to: CEO
Day Translation is announcing its career opening for the position of Proposal Writer. We are seeking a Proposal Writer who has experience writing compliant, clear and persuasive proposal text for federal opportunities. You will work closely with our CEO in bidding for government contracts. This role is remote, but we are ideally seeking someone located in Florida, USA.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Writing clear, persuasive, and articulate proposal sections that translate complex ideas into easily understandable text
- Using organizational skills to track and report on assignments, status, and issues and needs.
- Developing and implementing improvements to help improve proposal quality (processes, examples, guidance, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, the Physical Sciences, Engineering or other relevant field or equivalent
- Demonstrated success writing and leading technical, management, resume, and/or past performance volumes.
- Demonstrated excellent writing skills, including understanding of grammatical rules, punctuation, sentence structure, and active/passive voice.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Strong decision-making, attention to detail, organizational and skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.