Dear Candidate, please note that while we do not currently have an active opening for this position, we evaluate your application as soon as it comes in. However, please note that we will reach out as soon as we have an active opening.
Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
View our website at: wwww.daytranslations.com
About the Localization Project Manager Position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: Localization Manager
We are looking for a Localization Project Manager who will coordinate the efficient running of projects in the Localization Department, controlling the quality of output and ensuring that customer requirements are met.
You should possess a deep understanding of localization procedures and ability to do client consulting, and management of localization project workflows towards maximum performance.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Consult with client to formulate workflows and understand requirements directly with customers
- Perform evaluation of costs and prepare project budgets and quotes for clients
- Manage workflows to meet specifications and deadlines
- Oversee the localization process and resolve issues
- Supervise and review the performance of localization linguists
- Calculate the number of necessary resources, such as workforce, vendors, tools, and others
- Enforce the adherence to quality standards are met
- Monitor the financial health of projects to ensure the profit margin goals are met
- Prepare reports on your activities and present them to upper management
- Collaborate with knowledge management in the creation of SOPs.
- Cross collaboration with other internal departments: with Human Resources and training of new members, with Marketing and Business Development with the elaboration of business proposals, with IT in the localization of internal projects.
- 1+ years of experience of working as a Localization Project Manager or other similar position
- BSc or BA degree in Translation, Localization Engineering, Programming or other relevant areas
- Excellent knowledge of project management concepts in diverse localization projects and industries such as but not limited to mobile apps, websites, e-learning and gaming
- Good practical experience with localization software
- Strong decision-making, communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language
- Results-driven approach and strong business and sales-oriented thinking
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.