Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Sales Caller
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: CEO
Day Translation is announcing its career opening for the position of Sales Caller. We are seeking someone experienced in sales and cold calling who can do outbound calls with our list of leads of potential clients. You will be provided with leads, but you will also be expected to do prospecting. Experience working in an international market is highly preferred as our clientele is worldwide. You will collaborate with many of our different departments to ensure client needs are met. Our core services are translations and interpreting, but we offer other range of services such as transcription, transcreation, subtitling, localization and others. We are looking to increase our outbound sales to all our services and our two apps. There is plenty of room to grow in this position for the right candidate.
This position has a base salary and commissions. We also offer many benefits in our compensation package for this remote position such as:
- Paid and Non-Paid Time Off
- PTO Benefits such as Vacations, National and Local Holidays, Sick Leave, Marriage Leave, Birthday Leave, Parental Leave and Funeral Leave.
- Bonuses such as Employee of The Month, Outstanding Performance Bonus and Anniversary Bonus.
- Career development and growth with paid webinars and courses.
- Internet Reimbursement
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify new potential customers and facilitate the sales process from beginning to end.
- Work closely with our marketing department for projects and initiatives that can open new opportunities in new markets.
- Manage key accounts and act as the point of contact for clients.
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics.
- Develop, identify, qualify and close sales opportunities in coordination with the sales department.
- Develop an effective understanding of the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of Day Translations’ services and products in order to promote and educate new and existing clients.
- Provide a high level of service and customer support and manage client expectations.
- Identify new business opportunities by actively learning about each client’s industry, business needs and company culture.
- Proven work experience in sales or similar positions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing o relevant field is preferred but not required.
- An ability to gasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement.
- Familiar with CRM and sales software in order to generate leads and analyze the statistics of sales and make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Strong decision-making, attention to detail, organizational and skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language is a plus.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.