Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (Worldwide)
Department: Audiovisual Translation Projects
Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
Learn more about us: wwww.daytranslations.com
Day Translations is in search of an AVT (Audiovisual Translation) Project manager to handle multiple projects and act as the point of contact to our clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you should be experienced in the audiovisual/subtitling industry and know how to create, translate and edit subtitles for multiple programs, while dubbing experience is highly preferred. If you are highly organized and know how to manage multiple projects while keeping the client's relationships outstanding, then this position might be for you.
We are a team of dedicated and growth-oriented professionals striving to deliver an excellent level of service. Long-term cooperation, collaboration, and honesty are some of the principles we work by. If this sounds like the environment you can flourish in - do not hesitate to apply.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Operate as the main point of contact for any matters of subtitling, dubbing and/or access services requirements specific to audiovisual projects.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders.
- Ensure that all relevant assets are delivered in a timely manner to internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate clearly the nature and progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with exceptional requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Oversee and ensure accurate billing in accordance with the terms of our Service Agreement.
- Provide revenue/cost information and forecasts in a timely manner at the end of each month.
- Keep management abreast of all client activity, communication and developments.
- Identify and communicate customer needs and new business opportunities.
- Support new business efforts by preparing cost estimates.
- Experience in audiovisual media industries, familiarity with subtitling and/or dubbing systems.
- Proven project management expertise, including handling costs and pricing.
- First-rate communication and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently, with the confidence to ask for support where required.
- Capacity to collaborate effectively with different cultures on a daily basis.
- Able to work under pressure and with an ability to clearly and accurately plan, record and summarize project information.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (Native or C1). Fluency in another language is a plus.