Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: Operations Manager
Department: Audiovisual Translation Projects
Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
View our website at: wwww.daytranslations.com
Day Translations is in search of an AVT (Audiovisual Translation) Project manager. We need someone who is looking to build a career with our company and grow with us. We need a dedicated, honest, educated and experienced AVT project manager. You must have experience in audiovisual/subtitling and a willingness to learn and grow in this position. You should know hot to create, translate and edit subtitles for multiple programs, as well as some dubbing experience. You should know how to handle large and small projects. This position is not for a translator, but for an Audiovisual translation project manager. you should be able to handle multiple projects at once, you should be able to speak to clients, answer their questions on the phone and email and much more.
- Operate as the main point of contact for any matters of subtitling, dubbing and/or access services requirements specific to audiovisual projects.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders.
- Ensure that all relevant assets are delivered in a timely manner to internal and external stakeholders in accordance with our Service Agreement.
- Deliver an excellent level of service.
- Communicate clearly the nature and progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with exceptional requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the client’s requirements within the terms of our Service Agreement.
- Oversee and ensure accurate billing in accordance with the terms of our Service Agreement.
- Provide revenue/cost information and forecasts in a timely manner at the end of each month.
- Keep management abreast of all client activity, communication and developments.
- Identify and communicate customer needs and new business opportunities.
- Support new business efforts by preparing cost estimates.
- Minimum 2 years of experience of professional dealings with clients and/or suppliers within audiovisual media industries.
- Familiarity with subtitling and/or dubbing systems.
- Proven project management expertise, including handling costs and pricing.
- First-rate communication and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently, with the confidence to ask for support where required.
- Capacity to collaborate effectively with different cultures on a daily basis.
- Able to work under pressure and with an ability to clearly and accurately plan, record and summarize project information.