Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: CEO
The Expert Marketer is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. A holistic approach to marketing is taken by this person to creatively use available advertising tools to design, track and analyze advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
View our website at: wwww.daytranslations.com
- Foster and develop prospective new clients through several strategies including internet research, referrals, cold calling, networking, various professional directories, and personal investigation
- Develop strategies and tactics to drive qualified traffic to our website.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.
- Develop an effective understanding of the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of Day Translations’ services and products in order to promote and educate new and existing clients