Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (Worldwide)
Reports to: CEO
We are seeking a Marketing Strategist for the Marketing Department - someone who understands trends, can come up with new ideas easily and thrive in the world of data analysis. As a Marketing Strategist, you will work in a fast-paced environment as part of the Marketing team and closely with the company's CEO.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience in international marketing and understands how to market to large corporations, create virality and pose Day Translations as an expert in the language industry.
In this job, you will be:
1. Creating marketing campaigns and implementing them.
2. Creating content plans that our readers can read and gain value from.
3. Creating viral campaigns on social media and other places.
4. Thinking laterally and outside of the box to grow our company with rare and unique ideas.
5. Liaising with the sales team to grow sales.
6. Much more.
- Foster and develop prospective new clients through several strategies including internet research, referrals, cold calling, networking, various professional directories, and personal investigation
- Develop strategies and tactics to drive qualified traffic to our website.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.
- Develop an effective understanding of the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of Day Translations’ services and products in order to promote and educate new and existing clients