Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (Worldwide)
Reports to: CEO
We are seeking a Marketing Strategist - someone who understands trends, can come up with new ideas easily, and thrive in the world of data analysis. As a Marketing Strategist, you will work in a fast-paced environment as part of the Marketing team but also closely with the company's CEO and the sales team.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience in international marketing and understands how to market to large corporations, create virality, and pose Day Translations as an expert in the language industry.
If thinking laterally and outside of the box to come up with rare and unique ideas sounds like you, then let's meet. Send your application today!
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop strategies to drive qualified traffic to our website
- Suggest new promotional activities and own their implementation from idea to execution
- Participate in the preparation and monitoring of the marketing budget
- Work with Content Team to produce valuable and engaging content
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, etc.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Compile data, discover potential gaps and market opportunities while remaining consistent with brand identity and business strategy
- Follow and forecasts market trends while analyzing sales and marketing KPIs
- Experience in international marketing, identifying target audiences, and creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics and others) and setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (Native or C1) and fluency in a foreign language
- Strong organizational skills, creative thinker and data-driven
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and politeness
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field is preferred