Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Front End Web Developer position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: Development & Design Manager
Day Translations is looking to hire Front End Web Developers to join our global remote team. As the Front End Web Developer you will help build client–side web application development and translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Optimize, design and implement applications and responsive features.
- Building client-side web application development.
- Localize or translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Assist back-end developers with troubleshooting and coding.
- Create and design prototypes or mockups as needed.
- Ensure brand consistency and high quality graphic standards.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end Developer.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process, and familiarity with cross-browser, cross-platform testing and debugging.
- Understanding and knowledge of SEO principles and layout aesthetics.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills in English (100% both written and spoken)
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical team members.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.