Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes
View our website at: wwww.daytranslations.com
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (worldwide)
Reports to: CEO
We are in search of an Executive Assistant to the CEO to help our organization work flawlessly. You will be acting as an extension for the CEO in coordinating important tasks and duties to all the departments within our organization.
You will be responsible to provide timely support regarding administrative emails and phone calls. Acting as a point of contact to all company departments, you will help us keep the internal communication efficient. This is a long-term position with immense growth opportunities.
In order to be successful in the role, you should have a high degree of attention to detail, an analytical mind and adaptability.
Excellent cross-cultural communication skills are crucial as you will be acting as a point of contact to multiple departments in an international organization.
If you enjoy solving problems, finding creative solutions and using digital tools on a daily basis - this position might be ideal for you!
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Act as the key liaison between the CEO and internal departments to adhere to applicable policies and procedures.
- Answer queries thoroughly via chats, phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Working with the operations department to streamline internal communication, follow up on projects' progress and support the team with other requirements.
- Working with the HR team to provide support for the recruitment, hiring and onboarding of new staff.
- Ensure timely and accurate attention to administrative duties for the CEO and the Senior Leadership Team such as expense reporting, invoicing, and absence requests.
- Handling confidential and sensitive information with unquestionable integrity, a highly nuanced sense of judgment and absolute discretion.
- Prepare professional and high-quality correspondence, presentations, briefing materials, financial summaries and other documents for internal and external audiences.
- Gather and review data and create reports that will support the decision-making process.
- Experience in similar roles is necessary, while a background in translation industry is a plus.
- Digital savvy – comfortable using various tools to automate daily work.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to prioritize.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (Native or C1). Fluency in another language is a plus.
- Strong sense of professionalism, politeness and integrity.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.