Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Subtitling Project Manager position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: Operations Manager
We are looking for a Subtitling Project Manager to manage our localization projects, focused on Subtitling. You must have extensive experience in subtitling skills. We are looking for someone reliable, flexible, and enthusiastic and with a great desire to learn new concepts, software, and workflows.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate as the main point of contact for any matters of subtitling, dubbing and/or access services requirements specific to your account(s).
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders.
- Ensure that all relevant assets are delivered in a timely manner to internal and external stakeholders in accordance with our Service Agreement.
- Deliver an excellent level of service.
- Communicate clearly the nature and progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with exceptional requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the client’s requirements within the terms of our Service Agreement.
- Oversee and ensure accurate billing in accordance with the terms of our Service Agreement.
- Provide revenue/cost information and forecasts in a timely manner at the end of each month.
- Keep Directors of Senior Management abreast of all client activity, communication and developments.
- Identify and communicate customers needs and new business opportunities.
- Support new business efforts by preparing cost estimates.
- Minimum 2 years of experience of professional dealings with clients and/or suppliers within the media or localization industries.
- Familiarity with subtitling and/or dubbing systems.
- Proven project management expertise, including handling costs and pricing.
- First-rate communication and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently, with the confidence to ask for support where required.
- Capacity to collaborate effectively with different cultures on a daily basis.
- Able to work under pressure and with an ability to clearly and accurately plan, record and summarize project information.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.