Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
Human Resources Assistant
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (Worldwide)
Reports to: Human Resources Coordinator
We are seeking a self-starter, team player, flexible, and detail-oriented Human Resources Assistant. You will be working closely with other members of the HR team to improve the HR department and organization as a whole.
As the HR Assistant, you will be screening and processing freelancers and vendors for various departments and services and creating a trustful relationship with key HR stakeholders. You will also take part in HR projects with the objective of improving our company’s structure and organization.
- Liaising between stakeholders within the company to ascertain needs and find the best candidates for all our translation and interpretation projects
- Maintaining and updating candidate databases, ensure database integrity of freelance applicants and contractors
- Assisting the recruitment efforts by attracting talent, sourcing, and job posting through different platforms
- Building relationships with passive and active candidates
- Pre-screening and screening of applicants through different filters
- Background checks
- Organization, optimization, and automation of recruiting workflows
- Building employer branding and being a role model of the organizational culture
- Assist with administration tasks
- Other HR-related tasks agreed upon with the HR coordinator
- Experience in Human Resources Management
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (Native or C1) and fluency in a foreign language
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail including the ability to prioritize
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and politeness
- Experience in the language industry is a plus, such as having worked as a translator or interpreter
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.