Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Project Manager Position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: Shift supervisor
Day Translations seeks a qualified and hard-working Project Manager to support smooth management of translation and interpretation projects on a daily basis.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Perform evaluation of costs and prepare project budgets and quotes for clients
- Coordinate all the project phases and efficiently predict the lifespan of all the stages of the project, through accomplishable deadlines
- Adhere to applicable policies and procedures
- Answer client queries thoroughly via chats, phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Reports activity in group chats and actively communicates with peers on tasks being worked on
- Negotiate deadlines and rates with freelancers based on HR freelancer databases
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with freelancers globally
- Monitor and control projects status
- Manage project finances, including budgeting
- Comply with relevant and applicable procedures
- Perform quality checks at various stages of the process to ensure quality and accuracy (proofreading, final eye)
- Handle freelancer queries
- Experience in project management, business administration, and customer service
- Knowledge in Localization and CAT tools.
- University degree in Business Administration, Translations or any relevant field is preferred
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (Native or C1) and fluency in a foreign language
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail including the ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and politeness
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.