Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation, outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the SEO Specialist Position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: SEM Manager
Day Translations, Inc. is currently accepting applications for creative, professional, and hardworking individuals to be Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialists at our company. You must be highly skilled in online marketing, talented, hardworking, and passionate about the job. Promptness, professionalism, and politeness are the three main requirements of our employees.
This is an exciting position with room for long term growth. As an SEO specialist you will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement for web and mobile, while adhering to ethical SEO practices, and executing optimization action plans to meet or exceed all core goals. You will also be expected to meet established KPIs and metrics regarding SEO and client satisfaction, to increase client value and improve user experience, while ensuring compliance with our company’s mission and profit goals.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Correct all Google Search Console errors related to Accelerate Mobile Processing, Breadcrumbs, Sitelinks Searchbox and unparsable structured data
- Monitor all URL parameters, crawl stats and ensure proper international SEO targeting from within Google Search Console
- Handle monthly link disavowal and uploading into Google Search Console
- Monitor and correct errors that fall under Metadata issues, content issues, redirect issues and critical crawler issues such as : Title too long, URL too long, Description too short, Duplicate Content, Redirect Chains, 4XX Errors, Duplicate Titles
- Develop and manage SEO strategies that include keyword research, search behavior analyses, technical audits, content gap analysis, URL strategies, link building, competitive research, and reporting
- Assist web developers and web designers with implementing technical SEO best practices such as page speed performance, UX, HTML/CSS tagging, etc.
- Analyze websites for improvements, have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research, understand SEO copy-writing and serve as a liaison between various departments.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics, Tongji (Baidu Analytics tool)
- Advanced experience with Yoast, Screaming From, Alexa, MOZ and AHrefs
- Working knowledge of Wordpress plug-ins for SEO
- Experience correcting redirects and redirect loops inside wordpress
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Identify key-word or phrases that help us increase traffic to our sites
- Implement and test various search engine marketing techniques, website layouts and advertising for search engine optimization
- At least 3 years of experience in technical SEO positions. A developer background is a major plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or Computer Science is preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, programming languages is preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment, be proactive, and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong organizational and reporting skills, solid decision-making ability, and attention to detail,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews